The End of the SNES The End of the SNES

No, this is not YouTube

This is a Flash animation site, not Youtube, which is better suited for this. If I were to actually rate this video...thing. I'd say anyone with a camera, three game consoles, and fake blood could make this. It was poorly made.

A Simple Story A Simple Story

Meh

It was just a bunch of shape tweens really. It was cute though. Try not to use shape tweens as transitions, especially when they're that obvious.

Robot Parade! Robot Parade!

or else I never would have seen this. It was great. It should have gotten a higher score. Flattering comments etc.

Avatar Boredom Dub 2 Avatar Boredom Dub 2

We be Jammin'

I loved it. It was absolutely brilliant. The voice overs matched quite well with the actual lip syncing and the overall dialect was quite amusing. I gave it a 5. Hope to see more.

For a Friend... For a Friend...

I gave it a 1 and I'll tell you why.

First of all, no English. Now, don't get me wrong, it's not like I hate anything that's not in English, it's just that you have to realize that most of the NG viewers do speak English. Subtitles would have been nice. Second, the actual animation was really simple stuff like fade-ins and motion tweens. Third, and this really made me angry, is the fact that you threw in random naruto characters that were just colored black. You can't draw them yourself. All in all, I hope your friend forgives you, if she can understand what's even going on.

Seventh-Seal responds:

I'm sorry for no English... The reason for that is... That my frieand is russian... And, to speak the truth... All I actually need is to show this to her...
And about the characters... It's not what you think, really... I did draw them... But this was meant to be Naruto characters... The friend of mine is actually from Nruto RPG, where she plays for Kabuto. And all characters used here have personal backgrounds behind them... That all... you can visit this link... It's my art gellery... Just a small proof to the fact, that I can draw... a bit... http://seventh-seal.deviantar t.com/

Mr.X Ep 1 Mr.X Ep 1

Third time is not the charm

If this was already blammed twice, then it's gonna get blammed again. There's no point in trying to resubmit this. You know what that's called? Spamming.

XMon responds:

Well at least I tried...

GUM GUM

Pure Genius!

This was truly spectacular. The concept was nothing short of brilliant, and the animation itself was top-notch all the way. Kudos! Major kudos indeed.

FBS Madness!!!! FBS Madness!!!!

Meh

Did you mean FBF? As in frame by frame? If so, must of that was tweens. I could tell. Plus, I really just didn't like it. Keep practicing though and don't give up.

Pezboy440 responds:

What the heack man ya there was some tweens there is in a lot of "FBF's"

S&F Review: TMNT S&F Review: TMNT

Damn straight all tens!

That was inredibly funny. Top-notch all the way. The only part I foun annoying was Fred's voice. Everything else made me lol. No, really. I was laughing out loud.

JKR responds:

Thanks, glad you liked it. Yeah, poor Fred, everyone finds him annoying. I guess it's just his curse.

Thanks for leaving a review!

Clarence Poligimist Pig Clarence Poligimist Pig

A zero?!?! Gasp!

Yeah, that would be the score I gave you. First of all, there was no animation. Second of all, the music wasn't good. I could barely understand what the lyrics were. If it weren't for the subtitles I would have thought you guys were just mumbling. so, yeah. Work on that and stuff.