Barrel Round Up Barrel Round Up

Meh

The fact that it was completely in actionscript doesn't make it a good game. Try making the same game, or game idea, but with an artist helping you make the graphics instead of just a triangle, some squares, and some circles.

Toast of War Toast of War

I dint get to the end :(

But the parts that I played were awesome! I love your art style and the concept was nothing less of brilliantly humurous. I just wish there was more than one nemy to slaughter with the baguette chainsaw!

sinaiman responds:

You can destroy some butterbats and the bosses with that chainsaw you know (just careful with the last boss, using the chainsaw will electrocute you until you lower his health enough :-P )

Thanks for playing, and play the update!!

-Sina

Draw-A-Game Draw-A-Game

Everything was good but

The graphics could be a bit updated and could you make the option to control him with WSAD cus using the control keys made it a bit harder than it should have. Other than that, good job.

Luminara Luminara

Quite possibly

the greatest arcade shooter I've ever played.

Agnry Faic Agnry Faic

What a truly fantastic game.

This game was remarkable. The part I found the coolest was how the individual emoticons would look in your direction. Thumbs up all around. Brilliant game, brilliant game indeed.

Head Explosion Madness Head Explosion Madness

Haha. I made his head go boom!

This is a fantastic concept. I'd love to see a more intricit game using this idea. Although, the game was really short and all you could do was blow the guy's head up. Try to make a longer game with the same principal, and you're golden. Overall, it was pretty fun blowin' the guys head up.