The End of the SNES The End of the SNES

No, this is not YouTube

This is a Flash animation site, not Youtube, which is better suited for this. If I were to actually rate this video...thing. I'd say anyone with a camera, three game consoles, and fake blood could make this. It was poorly made.

A Simple Story A Simple Story

Meh

It was just a bunch of shape tweens really. It was cute though. Try not to use shape tweens as transitions, especially when they're that obvious.

Robot Parade! Robot Parade!

or else I never would have seen this. It was great. It should have gotten a higher score. Flattering comments etc.

Barrel Round Up Barrel Round Up

Meh

The fact that it was completely in actionscript doesn't make it a good game. Try making the same game, or game idea, but with an artist helping you make the graphics instead of just a triangle, some squares, and some circles.

Toast of War Toast of War

I dint get to the end :(

But the parts that I played were awesome! I love your art style and the concept was nothing less of brilliantly humurous. I just wish there was more than one nemy to slaughter with the baguette chainsaw!

sinaiman responds:

You can destroy some butterbats and the bosses with that chainsaw you know (just careful with the last boss, using the chainsaw will electrocute you until you lower his health enough :-P )

Thanks for playing, and play the update!!

-Sina

Draw-A-Game Draw-A-Game

Everything was good but

The graphics could be a bit updated and could you make the option to control him with WSAD cus using the control keys made it a bit harder than it should have. Other than that, good job.